How Our Process Works
The approval process is easy.
- Submit Your Application. Our application is faster than our competitors’, and all information is transferred via SSL encryption. We place your application with a lender in our network based on your location, credit profile, and income. There is no minimum credit score.
- Contact Your Maryland Finance Professional. Your lender will contact you directly, in order to proceed with your loan. They will help you through the rest of the process, and give you more information as far as interest rates and terms. Remember, you are under no obligation to accept this loan.
- Purchase a Vehicle from a Dealer In Your Town. Once approved, you can purchase your vehicle from a dealership locally. Your loan pre-approval will help simplify the car-buying process, and potentially increase your negotiating power with your dealer.
Why Arrange Your Funding In Advance?
In Maryland and across the nation, there are a number of reasons to set up your financing ahead of time. You won’t have to stress over your rate of interest or terms, just the vehicle you want. It also reduces the amount of time you’ll have to spend working with a finance manager.
In the end, it makes for a far better buying experience.
Maryland Auto Loan Rates
People are often only focused on the sticker price of their new car or truck, when in fact they ought to be worried about their interest rate. Most lenders base your interest rate on your FICO score. Don’t know your score? You really should.
The advantages are substantial:
- See what lenders see when evaluating your credit history.
- Get the lowest rate possible.
- Protect against identity theft.
Maryland Loan Requirements
- Maryland Resident, at Least 18 Years Old
- $1500 Monthly Income
- No Repossession in Last 12 Months
- No Minimum FICO Score Required
- No Private Party Purchases or Refinancing